Saturday, August 05, 2006

Double Choc Chunk Cookies

For those who dunno, this is Salman Khan and i love his movies! (no matter what anybody says) He has a rather bad reputation (i know), what with him being a celeb and everything but he is a nice person with a big heart actually, in fact personally, i think he'll stop all the nonsense that he's done if only he settles down. Waiting for the day...and oh! By the way, this is his nephew that he's holding. I hope that i'll be as close or closer to my nephew like Salman Khan is to his. Insya'allah.

This was also another one of the photos which i wanted to post the other time!
*cheers*
Aren't they cute?! Such a family man Brian is! The wife does not look 6 years older rite?

Anyway, i was readin the papers today when i saw a comment made by James Marsden (the guy who played Cyclops? Remember?) Haha..he's cute!
He said, "10 years ago, i wanted to be Brad Pitt, now not really anymore."

I burst out laughing. I'm like, "Good thinking!"

oh shit, i didn't bring my digi cam. then i cant post my chn's photos...so sad. Nvm then, another time.
I just baked cookies at my sis's house...Yum Yum!!!
I had a craving for choc cookies and to buy famous amos is way expensive..and it's too little..haha..so i bought the Betty Crocker cookie mixture and i baked it..i think one packet was $5.20 and i made around 2 dozen cookies. It's delicious!
It's called the Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies! *drools* Hahaha...

But i'm kinda sick of it now..maybe i'll skip dinner and eat it tonight..muahahaha...
hey...i can even bake them during Raya thats coming! Then my mum wun nag and tell my cousins and aunts and uncles and grandma and God noes who else, that even though she has 3 daughters, she does ALL the cooking...haha..i help okay!

I help to wash the dirty dishes. I help to eat. I help to do the timer and the temp cuz my mom lazy to put on her reading glasses.

What i cant (the key word here is CAN'T and not DON'T) do is:
i cant serve the visitors during Raya (cuz i shy. Really la, why u laughing?!)
i cant wipe tables with rags (cuz i geli *malay word*)
i cant bake in my house. i dunno where everything is...my mom changes the place for the spatula, rolling pin, anything..u name it! she changes its place all year round!
*pouts*giggles*

See..i've justified myself...

No comments: