I cant wait for my sis to bring my dearest nephew into this world! I seriously cant…really. I would, like look at the calendar every time and my train of thoughts would be like…
“Hmm maybe this week, my sis would deliver! Or maybe the following week…sigh. Maybe it’s good if it’s on a Friday, better still if it’s in the evening cuz then I would have knocked off from work and I can accompany my sis along with Lewis. Mum would definitely want to come along too…I hope both my sis and nephew will be fine…Yadi is a nice name for my nephew..such a handsome and smart malay boy’s name…hehz…I really hope he grows up to be a good person……..”
And it goes on.
Trust me.
Lol.
Sigh…9 months is damn too long la…in fact, it’s not 9 months that most ppl think it to be, it is, to be exact 40 weeks. Kak Long is…umm…let’s see…..*suri calculating* is gonna be 37 weeks this coming Monday….whoa...37 weeks!!! *woohoo*
but that’s 3 weeks more to delivery! *whines*
When Yadi comes out, I’m gonna cradle him (it’s going to be nerve-wrecking cuz I’ve never held an infant before!) and whisper to him, “What took you so long!”
*smiles*
Talking abt Yadi, my mom and i made baby pillows for him today! We already bought him a set of pillows but my mom, being my mom is being kiasu and wanted to make her own pillows for her first grandchild…haha
So cool…I helped sew. (THAT part is not cool – today I realized that i HATE sewing!)
Altogether it’s 3 pillows and 1 bolster…the pillows are just soooo tweet…hehz…it’s soo tiny and fluffy and so adorable, anybody would go “Awww…shoooo cute!”
Oh yeah!! Yesterday, after Singapore Idol, I was about to get ready to brush my teeth when suddenly, the news showed Shah Rukh Khan!!!
He’s in Singapore! *screams*
Wish I could see him in person again. But this time, I wanna shake his hand and if possible, I want to hug him. He’s such a great person…*sigh*
Alright, let’s talk reality…my sis bought the nicest mooncake ever last week. I feel like eating them now. It’s from Emicakes. Oh my…it’s heavenly and it’s also expensive. It’s the most expensive mooncake I have ever eaten. It’s $8 per mooncake…a rip-off right? But I think it’s worth it…My favourites are durian and pistachio nuts.
Haiya…talking abt food now is truly a bad idea cuz there’s still an hour or so left for me to break my fast…
Got to go! Mum’s screaming for my help. I can imagine her vocal chords vibrating…
oh btw, hapPy BirthDay Mommy!
Love u loads & loads and hope u loved the 2 cakes bought, just for you!
*muacks*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment